Crafty Apple Festival
Outdoor Entertainment & Craft Show
Every Autumn dozens of craft vendors and entertainers come to Chilton for our Crafty Apple Festival. Experience small town charm and hospitality while getting a jump-start on your holiday shopping! It's a celebration of fall flavors and colors filled with fun for the whole family!
Family Fun at the Crafty Apple Festival & Craft Show
- Delicious Apple Themed Food From Local Orchards
- Craft Beer & Ciders
- Free Admission Kids Activities & Entertainment
- Face Painting & Derby Cars
- Craft Show Marketplace Featuring Over 100 Vendors
- Inflatable Play Area for Kids
- Local Food Vendors & Food Trucks
Experience the Autumn Colors in Calumet County
Take in the natural beauty of Calumet County on your way to Crafty Apple Fest. Here are some amazing scenic routes to take in the Fall colors.
- Appleton & The Fox Cities - Start your day with a beautiful hike at High Cliff State Park before driving down the East side of Lake Winnebago on Hwy. 55. Head East on either County Hwy F or Hwy 151 towards Chilton, just past Stockbridge.
- Fond du Lac - Highway 151 is a beautiful drive that takes you along the East shore of Lake Winnebago and the Niagara Escarpment. Enjoy amazing views and pleasant stops along the way.
- Green Bay - A direct and scenic route is Highway 57 that intersects small towns and communities. For a road less traveled by that is packed with great views, hop on County Hwy PP.
- Manitowoc & Two Rivers - Travel 151 West out of Manitowoc and meander the twists and turns of the countryside. Taking a little detour down Lax Chapel Rd. is always worth the time!
- Plymouth - Take Hwy 67 to Elkhart Lake and then to Kiel. The rolling hills and forests make for an unforgettable journey. Follow the Hwy 57 signs and experience the charm of Kiel and New Holstein.