Crafty Apple Festival
South Park Street and Calumet Street (Hwy 32/57) near Walgreens in Chilton
9 am - 4 pm (rain or shine) FREE Admission & Parking
Enjoy a day of fun, music and food for the whole family!
ATTENTION VENDORS: We are full for 2019. Please check back in early 2020 for next year!
What will you find at Crafty Apple?
- More than 150 crafters, exhibitors & artists
- All things apple including pies, sundaes & more!
- Apple & Pumpkin Beer crafted by Rowland's Calumet Brewing Co.
- Pumpkin Bowling sponsored by Chilton FBLA
- FREE Kid's Play area with inflatable slides and bounce houses
Crafty Apple Scheduled Events
8 am: Smile Beautiful 5K Fun Run / Walk (starts and finishes at Morissey Park)
10 am - 3 pm: Touch the Trucks Kid's Event
10 am & 2 pm: Chainsaw Carving demonstrations by Joe Larsen, Larsen Crazy Wood
11 am - 3 pm: Cruise In - Cruise Out Car Show sponsored by American Pride Car Club
11 am - 4 pm: Eastshore Humane Association activities
Noon - 4 pm: Live Music by County B Basement Boys
1 pm: Apple Pie Contest (click here for contest rules & entry form)